页面

2009年9月22日星期二

genting...YEah!!!

yesterday afternoon..
my baba
tiba tiba frm office call us
n say bring v whole family go genting^^
YEAH!!!

jiawen..
v no meet dao>.<
bt she tell me many ppl at genting...

wa!!
rili many ppl>.<
less parking place..
bt baba leave us 1..
he go parking..
v go eat buffle^^
(n.n)
nw the bluffle lagi mahal le..
RM69 per person..
but...
v oso go eat tooo^^
hahaha..
thn hor..
i wif my didi..
jux reach..
v go take simon fish...
kakaka,,
bt hor..
no fried d simon le..
thy change menule...!@#%&*
thn nvm mind..
v go find lamb^^
wah!!yummy..

bt my mama no eat>.<

thn baba cum le..

v all eat veri long time...
the sebelah table d ppl late thn v cum..
thy go bek 1st..
omg..
hahaha

thn i eat many many ice-cream n cake,,
nice^^

thn my baba say gv he 2 hours
to go cashino..
thn i wif my didi 1st go shoping..
i buy a beg..
veri leng ^^
n i at thr meet dao a primary skul d frenz..
bt i no rmb wat her name>.<
sori ya^^

thn v go genting indoor play>.<
v c dao a ppl veri geng ..
he play the basketball..
near 1000 marks..
geng dao,,,
n the boy leng zai lu^^
hahahaha..

after thn v meet dao my
biao jie thy..
v go walk n play 2gther..
thy leng lui le..
bt me..
haixxx...Zzz
thy study veri geng d..
all SPM full A's d..
[duno thy hw to study d]

thn thy tell us..
v d ah gong tat day in hospital..
bt..
ntg aready la...
huhuhu..

thn thy bek room le..
i wif my didi..
go walk frm highland to first world..
thn walk bek to highland..

thn my baba cal us bek to first world hotel..
he wan veriiiii late jux bek..
v dunwan,,,
so v go eat baskin 31 d ice-cream..
til wait my baba til 2/3am lik tat,,
jux bek..






2 条评论: